Skocz do zawartości

I can't hear the numark tt-500?.

Hello,

Picked up my first turntable numark tt500. I connected it to my old 4-channel mixer better dj-5c (I only know about it without phantom amplification) and I can't hear the music from the turntable in the speakers. I don't have any amplifier or preamplifier. I have aiwa tower connected to the mixer.
You can deduce from what I wrote why I can't hear music? It's the fault that I don't have a preamplifier, or maybe something with the turntable is not what it should be?
I followed the turntable according to the instructions, along with the use of common sense, it is also made well. The needle irritates me a little. The effect of this bend may be the lack of any sound in the speakers?

thanks

iosman

Dnia 5/11/2020 o 8:15 PM, iosman123 napisał:

Hello,

Picked up my first turntable numark tt500. I connected it to my old 4-channel mixer better dj-5c (I only know about it without phantom amplification) and I can't hear the music from the turntable in the speakers. I don't have any amplifier or preamplifier. I have aiwa tower connected to the mixer.
You can deduce from what I wrote krogerfeedback talktosonic talktowendys why I can't hear music? It's the fault that I don't have a preamplifier, or maybe something with the turntable is not what it should be? I followed the turntable according to the instructions, along with the use of common sense, it is also made well. The needle irritates me a little. The effect of this bend may be the lack of any sound in the speakers?

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.