Skocz do zawartości

Dnia 8/13/2020 o 11:45 AM, ishitagori5 napisał:

I just start streaming Spotify through my computer and upload it to my stereo and look for inspiration. Is there anyone else who does this and could you please share your settings?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

This is probably a total stretch, but here goes anyway! I'm trying to make a 5.1 system out of two 2.1 systems, basically. I used the logitech z313 speaker set for many years on my gaming pc, but recently a cable got screwed up and all I could get was feedback and loud pops if I moved the cable, so I replaced the set with the logitech z533. I would've tried to fix it myself, but the back panel said in no uncertain terms "don't heck around with me." The sub from the z313 is done for, but I believe the tweeters still work (they connected to the subwoofer via a 3.5mm jack). I'm wondering if there's some way I can jury-rig the tweeters to add to the existing z533 setup so I can have surround sound. I would like to get a bit more value out of the z313, and it would be a fun project. My motherboard(Gigabyte Aorus z390 Ultra) has several different 3.5mm jacks, so I'm wondering if perhaps I can use some software to make this happen, but I think maybe I need an amp or something? I don't know anything about this stuff. Speaker Jesus, please help.