Skocz do zawartości

Problem z gramofonem Unitra Fonica GS-431

Hi,

At the outset I would like to point out that I am a beginner when it comes to turntables and my knowledge of them is quite poor. The problem is that when I start the turntable, move the arm, the disc starts spinning, but when I release the arm (over the record), the turntable stops working. Do you know what this can be due to? I will point out that the turntable does not have a head installed temporarily. I also do not know what happened with this equipment before, because I dug it out at a friend's in the attic, and she also did not know in what condition it was. 

thanks

iosman

• 3 weeks later...
Dnia 8/13/2019 o 7:19 PM, iosman123 napisał:

hi,

At the outset I would like to point out that I am a beginner when it comes to turntables and my knowledge of them is quite poor. The problem is that when I start the turntable, move the arm, the disc starts spinning, but when I release the arm (over the record), the turntable stops working. Do you know what this can be due to? I will point out that the turntable does not have a head installed temporarily. I also do not know what happened with this equipment before, because I dug it out at a friend's in the attic, and she also did not know in what condition it was. 

thanks...

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.